Simerics-MP CFD for Autodesk® Fusion 360®
Simerics is excited to offer Simerics-MP CFD package now on Autodesk.
Simerics-MP offers three variants designed for users of Autodesk® Fusion 360®.
· Simerics-MP CFD has flow (internal, external, and a combination of both) and Thermal and Heat (conduction, convection).
· Simerics-MP CFD Plus adds Radiation, Moving/Sliding Mesh (rotating machinery, fans, blowers), Species and Particles (including erosion wear).
· Simerics-MP CFD Premium adds Multiphase, Cavitation, Multicomponent (gases of varying density) and Dynamics (fluids moving a solid).
Fusion 360’s UI and models are used to make all of these physics functions together. There are huge annual cost reductions when matching hardware prototypes in the quickest possible method.
Note: To activate your 30-day evaluation license, please email email@example.com
To learn more go here: Simerics-MP CFD. | Fusion 360 | Autodesk App Store
Webinar Series 2023
Please join Simerics for free Webinar Series 2023.
Webinar 2023_04: Optimization of Pumps using
Simerics-MP/Simerics-MP+ Version 6.0
Date: November 08th, 2023
Time: 10:30-11:30 am EST
Simerics is pleased to announce the new version of Simerics-MP/MP+® software. With this new release, there are several new modeling capabilities including, optimization (Simerics-OPT), noise modeling, improved Volume of Fluid (VOF) implementation, among others. In this webinar, we will delve deeper into the topic of optimization and show the easy utilization of Simerics-CFD and Simerics-OPT to optimize a centrifugal pump.
Centrifugal pumps are very common place in multitude of industries and efficient operation of the pumps can be quite instrumental in the overall efficiency of the system as well as reduction of operation costs. Simerics-MP+, with the centrifugal pump template, automated meshing as well as rapid runtimes can provide very quick turnaround times for pump simulations.
With the new version of Simerics, Version 6.0, all the advantages of Simerics-CFD is now accentuated with the addition of the optimizer (Simerics-OPT) all coupled inside the same GUI. With this addition, customers can now run the rapid fast CFD-OPT simulations to improve performance, head, efficiencies or any of their desired parameters all inside the Simerics GUI.
For parameterization of the pump model, CF-Turbo, a pump designing tool is utilized to alter the design based on the optimization results and provide an updated design for Simerics-CFD and Simerics-OPT to analyze.
We are pleased to announce this chapter of the webinar where we will delve into some of these
uniqueness of Simerics-CFD and Simerics-OPT along with CF-Turbo.
This webinar will cover:
1. A brief introduction to the new capabilities of Simerics-MP/Simerics-MP+ Version 6.0
2. Setup of optimization inside Simerics-OPT for a centrifugal pump
3. Baseline model setup in CF-Turbo
4. Optimization runs and results to showcase the ease and effectiveness of the approach
5. Provide a glimpse of aggressive designs obtained by the optimizer
Simerics MP/MP+ v6.0. Released
Simerics is pleased to announce the release of Simerics MP/MP+ v6.0.
The highlights of Simerics MP/MP+ v6.0. :
- Optimization Module
- Integrate DOE and optimization into CFD simulation tasks
- Parametric and Shape optimization
- Improved Multiphase VOF solver
- Sharp interface even at high engine/motor speed
- Hybrid VOF: solving explicit VOF with implicit flow and heat transfer
- Enhanced Vehicle template
- Automated meshing for full vehicle simulation
- Underhood thermal and Water wading simulation
- Mixed-timescale coupled heat transfer
- Fast and accurate CHT simulation
- Data Exchange Module for seamless data transfer
- General Gear template for a wide range of gear machines
- Internal/external, spur/helical gear pumps
- Screw machines and Planetary gearbox lubrication
- Acoustics Module
- Noise prediction for fan, propeller and other fluid machines
- PID controller
- Mimic the behavior of a real controller
- Turbopost for Turbomachinery postprocessing
- Meridional and cascade plots.
- Enhanced Marine Template
- Ship hydrodynamics in irregular waves
- Native python scripting
If you have any questions please email Simerics at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simerics at COMVEC™ 2023
Simerics will be an exhibitor at SAE International’s COMVEC™ 2023. COMVEC 2023 will be held September 19-21, 2023 at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois
Visit us a booth #200 to find out about our fast, reliable and accurate products! Simerics is looking forward to connecting with you and highlighting the latest developments in our software.
Simerics at International Conference on Compressors and their Systems
The 13th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems, organized by the Centre for Compressors Technology at City, University of London, will be held September 11-13, 2023.
Dr. Hui Ding from Simerics will have two presentations at this conference.
On Saturday, September 9th, 2023 at 3;30pm, during Short Courses’ Session 3, he will present a paper titled “Simerics CFD software for compressor simulations”.
The second presentation titled ” Two Way Coupling of CFD Conjugate Heat Transfer Simulation with Solid Thermal Expansion in a Twin Screw Compressor“ is scheduled for Monday, September 11 at 4:15-5:15 pm in session 3A Screw compressors
This 3-day conference provides a forum for developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, and expanders.
Visit Simerics booth to talk to our engineers and find out about the latest developments in Simerics products!
Page 2 / 28