Inducer Pump Design:
An inducer is an axial pump with blades that wrap in a helix around a central core. It is often used as a boost pump to raise the pressure for a subsequent impeller.
Good suction performance, relatively low power requirements.
High volume fluid transfer, High performance aerospace pumps.
PumpLinx: Solve Flows, Pressures, Cavitation, and Loads:
- Models cavitation, including vaporization for cryogenics
- Accurate tip leakage
- Superior treatment of rotating-stationary interfaces
- Fast turn-around
- Impeller design
- Duct / volute design
- Tip leakage reduction
- Analysis of off-design conditions
- Reduce cavitation effects on efficiency and pump life
- Reduce pressure surges and noise